Static Eliminator - Silent X-Stream™ Air-Blade™ Ionizer:
Static Eliminator - Silent X-Stream™ Air-Blade™ Ionizer
The Silent X-Stream™ Air-Blade™ air knife provides increased efficiency and very low noise levels compared to the Standard Air Blade TM air knife. Both units utilize the quality Haug static bars – the RN bar for most applications or the extra strong VS bars (Triple X versions) for very haigh static charges and extremely high speeds.
The Silent X-Stream™ Air-Blade™ air knife uses a small amount of compressed air for a powerful, and adjustable force with "laminar" flow to eliminate charges in applications where static bars cannot reach or where high speeds are a factor.
Normally the Standard Model RN Haug brand static bar can address most applications. For extremely high speeds and high charges the extra powerful VS model is used. For washdown applications (such as pharmaceutical areas), even a washable model is available at extra cost.
All Haug static bars come with a patented safety connector and fully shielded cable. The power supplies are "repairable" and are so well made, that we offer a two year warranty on them (one year on the bars).
Static Eliminator - Air-Blade™ Ionizer Features:
- Connections on the back or ends
- It flows from end to end (full flow).
- Stainless steel models are available for high temperature and corrosive models.
- Models are designed for easy cleaning and prevention of dirt entering the static bar, minimizing potential damage.
- Patented connectors with the ground intrinsic to the cable design.
- Instant ON/OFF with no moving parts.
- Repairable Power Supply with a two year warranty.
Static Eliminator - Air-Blade™ Ionizer Benefits:
- Flexible mounting options.
- Units can be mounted end to end for longer lengths with no air gap.
- High temperature, extra strength, and even a unique washable stainless steel model is available for special applications or as required.
- Ease of cleaning and maintenance.
- No separate ground connection that can be cut and cause sparks or accidentally shock personnel.
- Conserves air use when not required.
- Eliminates one costly area which is power supply replacement. 2 year warranty assure quality product.
Static Elimination Specifications:
Static Elimination Air-BladeT Ionizers are supplied in several versions.
- Standard Air-BladeT Ionizer with a standard Nex Flow Air-BladeT Air Knife and standard strength Model RN Haug static bar. These units are ideal for most static removal applications.
- X-Stream Air-BladeT Ionizer with the extra quiet Nex Flow X-Stream Air-BladeT Air Knife and standard Strength Model RN Haug static bar. These units apply to most static removal applications where noise levels must be extremely low.
- Super Triple Standard Air-BladeT Ionizer with a standard Nex Flow Air-BladeT Air Knife and a triple strength Model VS Haug static bar. These units are ideal for static removal applications where static charges are unusually high and extra ionization is required such as very high speed applications or materials that can produce very high charges such as Mylar or tissue.
- Super Triple X-Stream Air-BladeT Ionizer with extra quiet Nex Flow X-Stream Air-BladeT Air Knife and a triple strength Mode VS Haug static bar. These units are ideal for static removal applications where static charges are unusually high and extra ionization is required and where noise issues are important.
Special materials and static bars can be utilized for unique applications. If greater blow-off force is required, shims may be added to the Air-BladeT Ionizer for higher capacities.
Model Numbers - (X means with X-Stream Air-BladeT,
150XX with RN static bar, 160xx means with VS static Bar)